Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galaxy Divided is a Starbound server dedicated to providing a roleplaying experience for all Star Wars fanatics! Fight for the Empire or Join the Republic!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-Modifiable Area Planning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Shadow_Stormtrooper
Admin
Admin
DM_Shadow_Stormtrooper

Non-Modifiable Area Planning Empty
PostSubject: Non-Modifiable Area Planning   Non-Modifiable Area Planning EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:19 am

The goal for non-mod areas is to have a concrete basis of planets for general public RP. This is not to say that visiting and making a secret base on some forest moon isn't an option, but more so to ensure a solid set of coordinates where players will always be able to commune with their fellows.  The following list is by far not complete but is simply a rough draft of areas i'd like to see.

CORUSCANT, Imperial Center

RHEN VAR, Imperial Outpost

ANAXES, Core World friendly to the Empire

CORULAG, Core World friendly to the Empire

CORELLIA, Local Law rules Corellia with a forced neutrality thanks to the capital ships produced and locally manned at the Corellian drive yards.

TATOOINE, Fringe World on the Brink (IE Non-Open Battleground where the local crime lords hold power and the Republic and Remnant have to play by the local law for their own safety, for now.)

BESPIN, Rim World friendly to the Republic

DAC, Republic High Command

ENDOR, Republic Outpost
Back to top Go down
https://galaxydivided.darkbb.com
DM_Shadow_Stormtrooper
Admin
Admin
DM_Shadow_Stormtrooper

Non-Modifiable Area Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Modifiable Area Planning   Non-Modifiable Area Planning EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:56 pm

So with the introduction of Tiled as a mission modding device, I think now I can start to move forward with some area planning again.

Although now all of the now multi-generation old star wars clothing/costume mods work anymore apparently so that will have to be fixed before we really can have an active server.

I think the best thing I can do for now as far as starting a play area is going to be Tatooine and Corellia, as they can host both remnant and republican forces.
Back to top Go down
https://galaxydivided.darkbb.com

Non-Modifiable Area Planning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided :: Administrative Matters :: Development Topics-
Jump to: